The Borderline Between Art and Architecture - 10
What is the distinction between architectural form and artistic composition?
This series provides a commentary on contemporary forms of architectural representation. Each piece presents a composition which is vague in its allegiance to either side of this spectrum, deliberately leaving space for miscommunication and interpretation. The oversimplification of conventional architectural forms, combined with the bold use of colour questions the very existence of a distinction in the first place.
These prints are available in two sizes:
A3 (297 x 420mm) - Edition of 10
A2 (420 x 594mm) - Edition of 5
- Limited edition print of only 10
- Giclée print on high quality 308gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper
- Museum-grade textured Fine Art Giclée paper with guaranteed archival quality for over 100 years.
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Free postage and shipping to anywhere in the world
- All orders are dispatched within 48hr with Royal Mail Recorded delivery