Barbican - 05
This series examines the architectural components present in the Barbican Estate London. Utilising a component based drawing technique, each piece reconfigures the iconic brutalist elements into new imagined developments.
Each pieces utilises the representational technique of isometric projection, referring both to the way in which the Barbican estate was represented by Chamberlin, Powell and Bon in the 1960-70's, but also to the perspective of the Barbican from one of its three 44 storey high towers.
This series was produced within the Barbican Estate itself, and featured in Edward's solo show in the exhibition space of Cromwell Tower in 2018.
Print sizes available:
A3 (297 x 420mm) - Limited edition of 10
- Limited edition print of only 10
- Giclée print on high quality 308gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper
- Museum-grade textured Fine Art Giclée paper with guarenteed archival quality for over 100 years.
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Free postage and shipping to anywhere in the world